PDA

View Full Version : To all our respected competitors

SW1X
18-10-2016, 10:55
Whoever you are please stop hiding on your own forum that you control.

We encourage you to discuss any issue you may have on a neutral territory, for example here on the AOS forum.

Please do not be shy to state your name and the business you represent and please raise any issue you have

SW1X
18-10-2016, 11:05
If you are banned from this forum then at least send me an email stating your real name, you address and who you are representing.

We will take it from there

SW1X
18-10-2016, 11:21
Re: SW1X

Unread postby Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 pm
Today, 10:55 #91
SW1X
I'm Slawa.

To all our respected competitors

We encourage you to discuss any issue you may have on a neutral territory, for example here on the AOS forum.

Please do not be shy to state your name and the business you represent and please raise any issue you have

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************
Hilarious, he want me to go to AoS, someone tell him the reality please.

It seems he thinks all the comments being made are by me, he needs to read the thread again. I say again, I haven't a clue how good the product is, I object to the bullshit.

bumpy
18-10-2016, 11:54

I went over to that forum a few days ago. I registered with the expectation that I could add some balance to the nasty comments on SW1X and in particular the racist comments against Slawa. (my username is bumpyroad)

I was received like someone who had just trodden dog poo into your house. From there it went rapidly down hill.

The more I tried to contribute, the more I was accused of being a shill. I even had to Google to find out what that was. Eventually as my arguments began to threaten their comfortable little world, I was banned, denying me a voice, and leaving the little group alone again to wallow in their own bigotry. This is the first time I have encountered anything like that, and I find that whole group rather sad that they feel so threatened by a new boy on the block.

SW1X
18-10-2016, 11:55
Re: SW1X

Unread postby Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 pm
Today, 10:55 #91
SW1X
I'm Slawa.

To all our respected competitors

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************
Hilarious, he want me to go to AoS, someone tell him the reality please.

It seems he thinks all the comments being made are by me, he needs to read the thread again. I say again, I haven't a clue how good the product is, I object to the bullshit.

"I haven't a clue how good the product is, I object to the bullshit. "

If you have no clue how good our products are, then perhaps you should avoid using the provocative language, stir up some controversy ignoring anything stated by us and our customers and encourage others to participate in a non sense polemic.
Having discovered that you banned, it is no more surprising to me that you were banned from this forum. I am also not surprised that you would not engage in a reasonable dialog.

Encouraging a one sided argument aka spreading propaganda will not help any person to make an informed and rational decision.
Also, practicing censoring on the forum that you control and then banning one of our customers who wanted to contribute to your discussion certainly does not help anybody.
There a concept in justice called: Innocent until proven guilty. Why did you accuse us or our customers of something we are not?
Moreover, I would question anything that was stated about SW1X on your forum, since you practiced your one sided rhetoric discouraging any other point of view.

Which reasonable person would take your statements seriously or an advice from the forum you are running if you are actively try to misinform your audience after all?

struth
18-10-2016, 12:01
I went over to that forum a few days ago. I registered with the expectation that I could add some balance to the nasty comments on SW1X and in particular the racist comments against Slawa. (my username is bumpyroad)

I was received like someone who had just trodden dog poo into your house. From there it went rapidly down hill.

The more I tried to contribute, the more I was accused of being a shill. I even had to Google to find out what that was. Eventually as my arguments began to threaten their comfortable little world, I was banned, denying me a voice, and leaving the little group alone again to wallow in their own bigotry. This is the first time I have encountered anything like that, and I find that whole group rather sad that they feel so threatened by a new boy on the block.

You be best advised to ignore that site and all said there. Pretty much everyone else does, Especially in the audio industry.

bumpy
18-10-2016, 12:09
I wish I had known that earlier Grant. :doh:

I found it fascinating that by far the most prolific thread on their forum is entitled AoS and has 18811 postings. I call that willy envy. :)

Spectral Morn
18-10-2016, 12:34
Hi folks can I remind everyone of this AOS rule which relates to the last few posts http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?27569-Ban-on-all-discussion-of-Richard-Dunn-(NVA)-and-The-Hi-fi-Subjectivist. Please read and refrain from discussing the individual and site in future. Thank you.

bumpy
18-10-2016, 12:37
Hi folks can I remind everyone of this AOS rule which relates to the last few posts http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?27569-Ban-on-all-discussion-of-Richard-Dunn-(NVA)-and-The-Hi-fi-Subjectivist. Please read and refrain from discussing the individual and site in future. Thank you.

OK Neil. Apologies if I overstepped the line. I am done with giving them any more oxygen. :kiss:

Spectral Morn
18-10-2016, 12:38
OK Neil. Apologies if I overstepped the line. I am done with giving them any more oxygen. :kiss:

No worries Chris.

Marco
18-10-2016, 13:46
I found it fascinating that by far the most prolific thread on their forum is entitled AoS and has 18811 postings. I call that willy envy. :)

Indeed. That's the truth of the matter, but they're blinkered and don't possess sufficient levels of self-awareness in order to fathom reality. Their collective delusion and resentment of all that challenges or contradicts their 'world view' is simply too deep-rooted.

Aside from that, said prolific thread (a gross understatement) ably showcases an unhealthy and pathological obsession with AoS and me, by a collection of inadequates, whose lives are seemingly so bereft of purpose or meaning, that they have to spend their waking hours obsessing over others who have a life, being nasty towards them out of sheer resentment, and trying to drag them down to their miserable level.

Pathetic doesn't begin to describe it. I should sue for harassment, as ample evidence of that exists, but the content of what's written is often too ridiculous to take seriously! :rolleyes:

The fact is, no-one else other than the inmates of that particular asylum view the contents of said thread as "harmless piss-taking"; they recognise the bile and nastiness therein for what it is, and so every time further derogatory material is posted, it simply serves to highlight the character of those responsible - and the guilty must realise that's how what they're writing is being viewed on the outside by any unbiased and reasonable thinking person.

The only "amusing" thing about that whole thread, is the pitiable behaviour therein of those involved, but that's more sad than funny. They should take a good look at themselves and consider if the image of a bitter, spiteful malcontent is one that they're happy portraying to the outside world...? Because I can assure them that's all that's happening.

The sheer hypocrisy of RD also never fails to both amaze and amuse, in equal measure, because if the insults and defamation that man is dishing out to Slawa and his company were happening here to NVA, he'd not only be crying his eyes out at the injustice of it all, and demanding that it were removed, but pressing the libel button. In that respect, I hope that Slawa sues his ass, as RD is long overdue his comeuppance.

Mind you, Mr Dunce is certainly a worthy arbiter of what is deemed as "bullshit', as dung forms an integral part of his DNA. So in that respect, he's undoubtably an expert!! :D

Ok, I'm locking this thread now, as those entitled to a view on the matter have had their say - and yes, I'm invoking the clause I occasionally utilise that entitles me occasionally to respond in this manner to an otherwise banned subject.

Marco.

Marco
19-10-2016, 11:26
Bumpy...

[Of course I'm only referring to the OP] ;)

Marco.