PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

sugden
15-10-2016, 22:52
hello everyone
been enjoying this wonderful forum for a while now and find it really interesting and informative so decided to get myself involved and get chatting with like minded folk.
looking forward to learning about different systems and music and hoping to learn more about both.
many thanks in advance
paul :)

walpurgis
15-10-2016, 22:59
Hi Paul. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what music you like and what Hi-Fi you have at the moment.

Take a look around the site. You'll find plenty to interest you.

Please join in any chat that appeals to you and if you have questions, find the right section and ask away.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

sugden
19-10-2016, 20:07
hi geoff and thanks for the welcome
at the moment my system is, arcam alpha 7se as transport, caiman seg as dac, musical fidelity v8p as pre, sugden p51 power amp and celestion dl10 mk2 speakers
musicwise i love allsorts from different eras and genre but at the present time i,m listening to alt-j my current favourite band, ben harper, ben howard, gomez, lana del ray, lorde, fink, paolo nutini, ray lamontagne, lumineers, mumford, nick mulvey, loreena mckennet and birdy to name but a few,
ive got loads of other equipment mainly vintage that i like to swap in and out whenever i fancy a change or when i find something new to play with.
ive had the seg for a couple of weeks now it replaced my bushmaster 2 and was the most money i have ever spent on a piece of hifi and i must say it seems like money well spent, also i,ve just moved into a new room and am still trying to get my set up right so i know theres a lot more to come but i know with a bit of patience i,ll get it right.
anyway bye for now and thanks
paul

Spectral Morn
20-10-2016, 20:46
Welcome to AoS :cool:

sugden
22-10-2016, 12:27
hello neil and thanks for the welcome
paul:cheers:

Barry
28-10-2016, 21:06
Welcome to AoS Paul,

I used to use Sugden gear myself; an A21 'clone', upgraded to A51 with a C51 preamp.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry