PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new to the forum

RothwellAudio
14-10-2016, 12:06
Hi, I'm Andrew Rothwell from Rothwell Audio Products. I'm here to enjoy this audio community and participate as an audio enthusiast, not try to sell as much product as possible :)
Of course, if anyone has any technical questions about anything I make I'll be happy to answer them.

Andrew

petrat
14-10-2016, 12:46
Welcome, Andrew!
Been using a few of your products recently ... good stuff :thumbsup:

Marco
14-10-2016, 12:48
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to AoS! Nice to see you've joined us, and looking forward to your contributions. I believe that quite a few of our members use your products, and good to see that you want to take part in our community :)

I'll contact you regarding opening a trade account, which you'll need if you're representing yourself here as Rothwell Audio, even if you aren't planning on advertising much :cool:

Marco.

walpurgis
14-10-2016, 15:33
Hello Andrew. Welcome to AOS.

Your reputation goes before you as does that of your products, which are well liked.

I have to admit, I've not got around to trying your electronics apart from a set of attenuators :).

I'm sure your presence here will attract a fair amount of interest.

Geoff.

RothwellAudio
17-10-2016, 11:41
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)
Looking forward to posting.

Marco
17-10-2016, 16:40
Nice one, Andrew. Your trade account is now active and ready to use. Your dedicated room in the trade area will be opened shortly. As soon as that's been done, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, feel free to get stuck in! :cool:

Marco.