PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PeAK...one word NAD 3020

PeAK
26-09-2016, 14:45
Hi,
I am just going through the motions of registering but seemed to have bumped into a soulful community who
love all things sound. I came into music as a teenager about a decade after "the Beatles" (think early Elton John and Cat Stevens).

You will come across my web page if you google "nad 3020 modifications".

I really enjoy the insight that "No Direction Home" provided into the rise of the singer songwriter folk movement by
using its biggest poster boy "Bob Dylan". Though I was acquainted with the music of the Weavers, "Peter, Paul & Mary"...it was
hilarious to see how the gift of penning a song can be pursued and attained. Last, a good read on the behind the scenes look at the
incredible rise of musical artists from the fifties up to the millenium can be found in [link removed - admin]

...DONE :)

jollyfix
26-09-2016, 15:12
Hi Ray, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum. Thanks for the link.

PeAK
26-09-2016, 15:38
Hi Ray, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum. Thanks for the link.

You might enjoy this [link removed - admin] from Billboard covering the release of the book spanning 4 pages.

cheers,
Ray

Spectral Morn
26-09-2016, 16:19
You might enjoy this (url removed )from Billboard covering the release of the book spanning 4 pages.

cheers,
Ray

Welcome Ray, if you are promoting your own work then you will need a trade account in order to do that.

Marco
26-09-2016, 17:00
Hi Ray, and welcome to AoS :)

Yup, Neil's right. Please PM me, on your next visit, and arrange to pay for and open a trade account. I shall leave your links 'live' until tomorrow morning (UK time), maximum, after which if I haven't heard from you, I'll have to remove them, as there is a cost attached here to promoting yourself commercially.

Marco.

PeAK
27-09-2016, 12:36
Hi Ray, and welcome to AoS :)

Yup, Neil's right. Please PM me, on your next visit, and arrange to pay for and open a trade account. I shall leave your links 'live' until tomorrow morning (UK time), maximum, after which if I haven't heard from you, I'll have to remove them, as there is a cost attached here to promoting yourself commercially.

Marco.

Hmmm....the various links are just hobbyist audio info (I.e. diy) that I thought be of interest posted about an decade ago (most of the posts are dated). You can remove any of the links that do not meet your requirements. I am not in the trade.

I will pm you in a bit

Marco
27-09-2016, 14:03
Cheers, Ray. However, do bear in mind that you don't have to be 'in the trade' (e.g a hi-fi dealer), in order to require a trade account; any promotion of equipment or services you provide, with a view to selling such to our members, will require you to open a trade account, the cost of which is currently £50 per annum :)

If you're here simply to discuss hi-fi generally, merely as an enthusiast, then of course that's free :cool:

Marco.