PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 x CDJ 2000 & Pioneer DJM-800 @ Affordable Prices.

wilsonbiz
30-11-2009, 23:56
[B]FS: 2 x CDJ 2000 & Pioneer DJM-800

Product: 2 x CDJ 2000 & Pioneer DJM-800
Amount: $2,500
Condition: Brand New
Contact Email: wilsondotbiz@live.com

The Vinyl Adventure
01-12-2009, 00:24
hey marco, i recon you should sell your 1210 and that poxy croft thing of yours.. this stuff is the way forward ;)

The Grand Wazoo
01-12-2009, 00:42
Hey, Wilsonbiz - is that a first name or a family name, I wonder?
You've found a great way to introduce yourself to your new found friends at The Art of Sound!

Welcome to our friendly and informative band of folks. If you're struggling a bit with your spelling then Hamish can help you with that -he's our in-house lexicographer.

He can teach you to spell sentences like:

Hi, my name's...........(insert name as appropriate).........

or:

I love hifi because.........(insert reason)........

or:

I live in ............(insert name of place where the $ is a commonly used currency)........

Sometimes new folk like to say stuff like:

I discovered this place when I was looking online for information about..........(insert name of component)..........

Other times they tell us things like:

My favourite band is.........

But very rarely does anyone try to sell us stuff even before we've been introduced!

The Vinyl Adventure
01-12-2009, 00:50
and dj equipment at that... not that i have any issue with djs as such... it just realy the central subject of this particular forum

Themis
01-12-2009, 10:45
At least it's in the right section... :)

Spectral Morn
01-12-2009, 10:57
So its not quite Spam...and its in the right place.

WilsonBiz we encourage trade members on this forum, unlike others, but as the lads have said an introduction to your good self, company, what you do etc in the Welcome section would be very nice and polite. We will make your account trade if that is indeed what you are. So please say hello etc and take part in the wider forum, and if any of your products fit into the discussion then great. We do not tolerate however thread/post crapping by forcing what you sell into a discussion. If you do that you wont last long on AOS...

So a cautious welcome to AOS. But if you misbehave your gone...and not saying hello is already a black mark against your name.

Regards D S D L

Marco
01-12-2009, 11:50
Somehow I don't think we'll be hearing from Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms 'Wilsonbiz' again ;)

Guys, it's thinly-disguised spam... He, she, or it is not entitled to free advertisng with no introduction. I'll bin it later and ban the muppet.

Marco.

Beobloke
01-12-2009, 14:44
Hello dear Mr. Wilsonbiz,

My name is Crown Prince Beobloke and I would be very much liking to buy your 2 x CDJ 2000 & Pioneer DJM-800 @ Affordable Prices please thankyou.

What it is that I am proposing is to send you payment of £10,000 by the transfer of Western Union and hope that you will be sendings the 2 x CDJ 2000 & Pioneer DJM-800 @ Affordable Prices to my address in Nigeria. I wishes you to take £3,000 from this amounts and please be sending me the remainder by cash (used £20 and £10 notes, ta).

A thousand good wishes upon you and your family and may god bless you.

Prince Beobloke

Themis
01-12-2009, 16:13
google this mail : the guy has posted on almost all forums he could...

technobear
01-12-2009, 20:16
google this mail : the guy has posted on almost all forums he could...

It seems unlikely that anyone could sign up to so many fora in such a short time. More likely he is using some spamming software which automatically locates forums and creates accounts. Many of the fora he pops up on aren't even audio-related.

One way to stop this is to use those auto-generated glyphs that the user has to read and then enter correctly on the forum registration page.