PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone risk live Performances?

Ashley James
22-04-2008, 09:51
Hi Chums,
This mailishot comprises most of the local musicians I know plus a few music lovers who I know would enjoy Gordon Giltrap's performance immensely. Gordon is a world-class acoustic guitar virtuoso and whatever type of music you normally play or listen to, you can't help but be drawn in by his performance and his music. He also puts on a very entertaining show with some great 'between songs' chat.

Gordon is playing a Colwall Village Hall gig on Friday May 2nd (less than two weeks away now) for free to help us raise money for West Fest which in turn raises money to benefit the local community so it would be great to give the event as much support as possible. If you already have tickets, please ask your friends to see if they'd like to come along too. Tickets are on sale at the Stock Exchange off Chrurch Street and at the Colwall Provisions Store, though I can probably pick up a few more if anyone would like to get them directly from me. Any unsold tickets will be made available on the day at the door but the numbers will be quite limited. If you know anyone else who would like to come along, I'd really appreciate it if you forward this mail to them.

Tickets are £12 each with concessions for the under 18s.

Many thanks and we hope to see you there,

Paul White (Editor In Chief, Sound On Sound)
paulwhite@paulwhite.org.uk
studio 44 (0)1684 561397

Visit Sound On Sound at the SRT show, part of LIMS '08 (Stand F10)
More info at: www.londoninternationalmusicshow.com