PDA

View Full Version : Technics SL1200 MK6 - Near Mint Condition - Japanese 100V

neilmacey
08-09-2016, 12:04
For sale Technics SL1200 Mk6 in near mint condition. They have only the very slightest marks on the corners where the lid contacts the plinth as per photos. I have two available, they are Japanese 100v and therefore make a perfect base for a replacement external power supply mod.

£850 each as they are
£750 each without the arm
Cash on collection preferred (Cannock, Staffs) or Paypal +4% and delivery charged at cost price. They will be packed very well for delivery. Pm me for pick up address, phone number or to whatsapp me.

They are the final Japanese only edition. Improvements over previous versions are stated by Panasonic (roughly translated Japanese) as :-

1. High-quality materials OFC (oxygen-free copper wire) adopted by the S-shaped tone arm

Arm and arm contact point to the base of high precision bearings and pivot to set up the arm's next move (the horizontal axis of rotation) and the vertical movement (vertical axis of rotation) Central match the tone arm pivot point, arms control balance JINBARUSASUPENSHON sensitive method in addition to the excellent performance in certain trace sound reproduction possible to S-shaped tone arm mounted. To tone arm signal line OFC (oxygen-free copper wire) to adopt it in the signal transmission loss and distortion reduction and improved sound quality.

2.Further vibration damping to the realization of the three-tiered cabinet

T.N.R.C.(Technics Non Resonance Compound)、Cabinet high stiffness at the top of the middle part of our own TNRC (Technics Non Resonance Compound), a special heavyweight rubber at the bottom of a three-tiered arrangement cabinet adopted for the good vibration damping to achieve. Also seamless casting to it, at the top of the cabinet is an excellent robustness and durability, lower special in the heavyweight rubber antivibration and high resistance to degradation years has been to reduce the use of depleted.

3. Continuous pitch control accuracy improvement

Traditional established vertical control circuit can be added to a scale and the actual pitch and reduce variation in the pitch of accuracy improves, more accurate possible.

4. Long-life high-intensity blue LED needlepoint adopted

Needlepoint LED (light-emitting diode) adopted by the high-brightness long life to achieve. More beautiful blue LED light sheen of the stage to play DJ school director.

5. DJs from around the world will be supported by the SL-1200 high-performance high reliability

Unique Turntable monolithic structure motor antivibration of excellent special rubber molding of according to taste adjustable brake stop DJ playing to support needle-pressure regulator feature malfunctions to prevent power switch cabinet stands at the top of the shell spare equipment mounting Department to add scale, the needle pressure will be easy to reproduce. Pitch control instantly ± 0% of the reset switch can be set.

Spectral Morn
09-09-2016, 17:14
Hi Neil

I removed your post code and phone number from you ad as its not wise to advertise those on a website. I put PM me for contact details instead.

neilmacey
09-09-2016, 18:14
ok thank you neil

neilmacey
28-09-2016, 13:54
Now reduced to £750 each for cash on collection

Jeff Wood
28-09-2016, 15:08
They're SL1210's arnt they, not SL1200's.

Or is it different for the Japanese market ?

neilmacey
28-09-2016, 15:11
They are indeed referred to as SL-1200 MK6 in Japan

Jeff Wood
28-09-2016, 17:33
Oh right. Guess that might have been the case.

Great buy though, I mean for most people it's gonna be £100~£150 for an arm re wire , whereas with these you don't have to...