02-09-2016, 20:08
Bit of a Bjork quality to it Jim?

Different direction for her, I like it.

Jimbo
02-09-2016, 20:15
Bit of medieval babes in there as well?

Gazjam
03-09-2016, 17:20
Hadnt heard of them James, but yeah...sounds quite like them.

Another Band to look into...cheers!

Jimbo
11-10-2016, 20:24
Another track off the new album out next week. Stunningly magical stuff!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mV1raPQ3o

brian2957
12-10-2016, 08:36
Is this being released on vinyl James .

Jimbo
12-10-2016, 09:09
Hi Brian,

It certainly is, got two copies on order about £15 I think from Amazon.

brian2957
12-10-2016, 09:43
Excellent mate . Thanks :)

Jimbo
15-10-2016, 15:58
Another unbelievably beautiful track from the new album.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GEX8IHYpzIs

Jimbo
21-10-2016, 20:11
Just got my vinyl copy today and played it through tonight. What can I say other than it is simply a stunning piece of work of the highest calibre For those of you who know Agnes's material prepare to be amazed at what she has done on this new album.

She certainly has not stood still but moved to another level altogether. It is almost a bit too much to take in the quality and breadth of this record. And the recording itself is fabulous taking the listener into a sonic world which is captivating and magical. Her recording techniques and ability are up there with the very best as she tries to capture how she hears sound in her head.

Words are difficult to describe this album really. It is cinematic and exquisitely composed with some of her most beautiful compositions I have ever heard. Some of the album is absolutely classical but her choice of unusual instruments and singing styles creates moods that really take you somewhere else.

Agnes is a truly exceptional artist who weaves her magic into your heart, head and ears!

RichB
21-10-2016, 21:44
Just got my vinyl copy today and played it through tonight. What can I say other than it is simply a stunning piece of work of the highest calibre For those of you who know Agnes's material prepare to be amazed at what she has done on this new album.

She certainly has not stood still but moved to another level altogether. It is almost a bit too much to take in the quality and breadth of this record. And the recording itself is fabulous taking the listener into a sonic world which is captivating and magical. Her recording techniques and ability are up there with the very best as she tries to capture how she hears sound in her head.

Words are difficult to describe this album really. It is cinematic and exquisitely composed with some of her most beautiful compositions I have ever heard. Some of the album is absolutely classical but her choice of unusual instruments and singing styles creates moods that really take you somewhere else.

Agnes is a truly exceptional artist who weaves her magic into your heart, head and ears!

Sold! To the smoking man in the armchair.

Good one Jim.