PDA

View Full Version : Audiohdwr

ALLO.com
08-08-2016, 14:42
Howdy to all...
well this is tricky.

on one side i am an audiophile, enjoying a wide range of genres ever since i can remember. Having lived on different continents, music connects me to memories, smells and experiences.
yes I enjoy listening to quality sounds, but i wont snub a mediocre one...Music is music and its mainly in my head.

this being said, i also work for a company that manufactures single board computers, DACs AMPs, reclocker boards, capacitance multiplier boards, power supplies and more.

I am looking to talk to someone responsible for this forum and see how we can present, in an ethic way, our Audio hdwr.

I hope someone can contact me and tell me the proper way to do it.

Regards to all!

Spectral Morn
08-08-2016, 14:59
Howdy to all...
well this is tricky.

on one side i am an audiophile, enjoying a wide range of genres ever since i can remember. Having lived on different continents, music connects me to memories, smells and experiences.
yes I enjoy listening to quality sounds, but i wont snub a mediocre one...Music is music and its mainly in my head.

this being said, i also work for a company that manufactures single board computers, DACs AMPs, reclocker boards, capacitance multiplier boards, power supplies and more.

I am looking to talk to someone responsible for this forum and see how we can present, in an ethic way, our Audio hdwr.

I hope someone can contact me and tell me the proper way to do it.

Regards to all!

Welcome to AoS.

Marco (forum owner) will have a chat with you re getting a trade account, then you will be given a trade room within which to sell. Outside of the room you can engage in general discussion, but only, mention your products when asked or they suit the topic, over presentation at the thinnest of reasons is not allowed here. Many trade folks enjoy taking their business hat off and taking part as a normal member and putting it back on if and when, and only if it suits other members needs.

ALLO.com
08-08-2016, 15:16
Welcome to AoS.

Marco (forum owner) will have a chat with you re getting a trade account, then you will be given a trade room within which to sell. Outside of the room you can engage in general discussion, but only, mention your products when asked or they suit the topic, over presentation at the thinnest of reasons is not allowed here. Many trade folks enjoy taking their business hat off and taking part as a normal member and putting it back on if and when, and only if it suits other members needs.

Thanks for reaching out Dalek Supreme D L, I respect forums and understand the thin line someone like me walks here, this is why I presented my situation since the the start. i dont want to overstep forum rules in any way.
It would be great if Marco can reach out so i can explain our intentions to put our hardware in the hands of members with time and passion who will share the positives and negatives of what we created.
I will also ask other members of our team with a much deeper knowledge to join and participate in general discussions.
Yes we want to sell, but we are also very much interested in the opinion of members, new projects and also giving back to a community willing to welcome us .

To be continued...

Macca
08-08-2016, 16:54
Hi Andre and welcome to the forum.

As Neil says we encourage trade members to share their knowledge and experience just like other members. This can be helpful to your sales even if you don't mention your products as people like to buy from those they perceive as helpful and friendly. I look forward to seeing your wares.

Spectral Morn
08-08-2016, 17:12
Thanks for reaching out Dalek Supreme D L, I respect forums and understand the thin line someone like me walks here, this is why I presented my situation since the the start. i dont want to overstep forum rules in any way.
It would be great if Marco can reach out so i can explain our intentions to put our hardware in the hands of members with time and passion who will share the positives and negatives of what we created.
I will also ask other members of our team with a much deeper knowledge to join and participate in general discussions.
Yes we want to sell, but we are also very much interested in the opinion of members, new projects and also giving back to a community willing to welcome us .

To be continued...

No worries Andre, Marco has been made aware of your seeking a trade account, he will be in touch soon, if not already.

Puffin
08-08-2016, 17:48
Sounds (no pun intended) very interesting, look forward to hearing more about what you are offering.

ALLO.com
09-08-2016, 07:22
Sounds (no pun intended) very interesting, look forward to hearing more about what you are offering.

Thanks guys...I almost forgot what a tight knitted community feels like!
Its a nice welcome so far!

Already touched base with Marco, setting up the trader account... So more info will follow soon.

As a manufacturer we want to support the community that welcomes us so stay tuned :)

Marco
09-08-2016, 08:44
Hi Andre,

Welcome to AoS! :)

Your new business venture and produce range sound interesting. I also appreciate how you like to support and be a part of the AoS community, so I'm sure that your input and time spent here will be productive.

Looking forward to engaging with you on all aspects of audio (and music) :cool:

Marco.

Barry
11-08-2016, 12:46
Welcome to AoS Andre.

ALLO.com
11-08-2016, 13:31
Welcome to AoS Andre.
Cheers Barry...
proud of my 1st post in the Trading zone.