PDA

View Full Version : Free Tickets! HRH Prog Fest, 16th-19th March 2017, Pwllheli, North Wales.

RichB
05-07-2016, 19:49
Well not exactly free, they'll cost you a tenner booking fee.

It seems I've won a competition for up to 6 weekend passes Fri-Sat for this event.

http://www.hrhprog.com/information.html

Hawkwind

John Lee's Barclay James Harvest

Curved Air

The Pretty Things

Wishbone Ash

IQ

Atomic Rooster

The Enid

The Strawbs

And many more.....

They're worth £90 quid each and I can grab up to 6. Any takers?

Where's the catch I hear you ask. Well it's an event held at a holiday camp so unless you just want the ticket you'll need accommodation. If I book it as the competition 'winner' you can get 3 nights digs in a unit onsite for £100 per guy. Still a pretty good deal, 3 nights of prog for a ton. Not bad eh? If we take a unit they'll upgrade our tickets to include the Thurs and we get vip invites and other perks...

Thurs line up has:

Pendragon

The Enid

Gong

Jump

So if anyone's interested they need to get in touch with me by Thurs lunchtime. So far you've got myself and the Floyddroid interested in this and of course I'll be driving from the North East so transport will be available if you're enroute.

Marco
05-07-2016, 20:15
Sounds interesting, Rich. I may well come to that, as it's only an hour and a half from me, but I'd pay for it myself nearer the time, if there are any tickets left, as it's too far ahead to know what I'll be doing in March next year :)

However, if it helps, I could put a couple of folk up here, either on the way down to the gig on the night before, so that if you were coming from the north, the journey wouldn't be quite as long (and you could leave from here fully refreshed the following morning in plenty of time for the start of the gig), or on the way back, for similar reasons. Beers and munchies would also be provided, as well as a music listening sesh :cool:

Obviously supplementary accommodation nearer the venue would be needed, for those planning to stay for the duration of the event, but a couple of folks could certainly shack up chez-moi before and after, en-route to the gig and/or en-route back home.

Anyway, you can let me know.

Marco.

P.S I'll move this thread into the music room, where it is more relevant.

RichB
05-07-2016, 20:31
Sounds interesting, Rich. I may well come to that, as it's only an hour and a half from me, but I'd pay for it myself nearer the time, if there are any tickets left, as it's too far ahead to know what I'll be doing in March next year :)

However, if it helps, I could put a couple of folk up here, either on the way down to the gig on the night before, so that if you were coming from the north, the journey wouldn't be quite as long (and you could leave from here fully refreshed the following morning in plenty of time for the start of the gig), or on the way back, for similar reasons. Beers and munchies would also be provided, as well as a music listening sesh :cool:

Obviously supplementary accommodation nearer the venue would be needed, for those planning to stay for the duration of the event, but a couple of folks could certainly shack up chez-moi before and after, en-route to the gig and/or en-route back home.

Anyway, you can let me know.

Marco.

P.S I'll move this thread into the music room, where it is more relevant.

Cheers Marco, that's a nice offer. If we head down that way we'll definitely call by for a music session though.

Let's see how many takers there are and I can pick you up a ticket. It's only a tenner after all so if your plans change its not a great loss.

Marco
05-07-2016, 20:54
Coolio :thumbsup:

Marco.

Floyddroid
11-07-2016, 05:32
Count me in Rich.