PDA

View Full Version : FS: AudioNet Art G2 Top loading CD player & EPS (separate power supply) Like new

RHW
01-07-2016, 11:29
AudioNet Art G2 CD player and EPS for sale

I bought this new having auditioned many players. I wanted an authoritative, musical and transparent sound with a quiet noise floor, stunning imagery, a wide and deep soundstage with clear open spaces amongst the performers. This fits that description. An outstanding performer.

A 5 star review from What HiFi said: 'Inside that substantial cabinet there's a raft of sound-enhancing technology: Intelligent Sampling improves digital-to-analogue conversion and an upsampling system to take CD data up to 192kHz/24-bit resolution before conversion, coaxial and USB inputs allow the digital section to work on data from other sources, too'.

'The Audionet sings in a clean, detailed, uncoloured voice. Whether scaling the dynamic heights of Prokofiev's Montagues and Capulets, unearthing the barely-there details of Kate Bush's King of the Mountain, or charging through The Go! Team's grubby Junior Kickstart, the ART G2 exhibits the sort of unruffled resolve that's the mark of a great player. This is a self-effacing machine, concerning itself solely with extracting and reproducing every last drop of information from a disc'.

I hardly listen to CDs anymore so Im cashing in to spend the money on the Home Theatre side of things.

I have the original packaging, remote control (still in very good shape)

The original cost was around £5000 for the two items

Im asking £2000, collected from 1/2 hour East of York. I can also courier, fully insured, tracked and signed for by Royal Mail/Parcel Force.

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.connect.de%2Ftestbericht%2Faudi onet-art-g2-328714.html&edit-text=&act=url&act=url

RHW
10-07-2016, 17:51
Bump...

RHW
12-07-2016, 09:46
Bump...

RHW
20-07-2016, 12:32
May consider taking something in PX. Let me know what you have..

RHW
27-09-2016, 18:26
Still for sale chaps, any takers?