PDA

View Full Version : Ammonite Audio Summer Clearance Sale

Ammonite Audio
28-06-2016, 06:38
Most stock items in my shop have reduced by significant margins in the Summer Clearance Sale, which will run until the end of July. Have a look at https://ammonite-audio.co.uk

Not included in the sale are new Miyajima cartridges (ex-dem are in the sale), and Ammonite Audio collars and spacers for Jelco arms.

mikeyb
28-06-2016, 07:09
Lots of goodies there. Also nice to see someone dropping some prices while others are raising them ( even on older stock) after the vote.

Ammonite Audio
28-06-2016, 10:59
The post-Brexit foreign exchange situation may settle out, but at the moment I am inclined to forget about trying to sell anything other than my own designed and manufactured products, hence the Sale. Japanese equipment in particular might become too expensive.

Ammonite Audio
11-07-2016, 18:15
My summer sale is on until the end of July. Still plenty of bargains to be had. If you want to have a conversation about pricing of any of the items in my webshop, please call.

Ammonite Audio
24-07-2016, 15:36
This is the last week of my Summer Sale - prices will revert to previous levels at the end of the week.

Ammonite Audio
01-08-2016, 07:38
My Summer Sale has now ended. I'm happy to chat about prices at any time, though, so please call if there's anything in the shop that's of interest.