PDA

View Full Version : Marco

vinyljunky
18-06-2016, 17:23
Don't know if it's just me but I've been noticing the incredible amount of work marco gets through on this forum.Posting pics for people advice here advice there informed opinion and general all round goodliness the mans amazing I don't know we're the man gets the energy from maybe it's those square sausages after all he is Scottish

Marco
18-06-2016, 17:25
:o :o

The cheque's in the post :eyebrows: ;)

Marco.

vinyljunky
18-06-2016, 17:30
Just leave it blank I'll fill It in rather have cash not tax deductible

JohnJo
18-06-2016, 17:40
Don't know if it's just me but I've been noticing the incredible amount of work marco gets through on this forum.Posting pics for people advice here advice there informed opinion and general all round goodliness the mans amazing I don't know we're the man gets the energy from maybe it's those square sausages after all he is Scottish

He doesn't seem to do nowt else mind ;)

There, that'll get you back for posting during the week about sittin in the sun half the day watchin footie and the like while the rest of us was shirkin, I mean workin :lol:

struth
18-06-2016, 17:44
Just a damn popularity contest ;)

vinyljunky
18-06-2016, 17:52
Gonna start his fan club up I'll do his merchandising

Audio Al
18-06-2016, 21:24
And he even gives people Holidays :D

Marco
18-06-2016, 21:34
I know, and sometimes they even get a return ticket. I'm such a generous bastard! :eyebrows:

Marco

r100
18-06-2016, 21:43

How much did he pay you ? C'mon !
:D

hifi_dave
19-06-2016, 09:10
Seriously - this is an informative and friendly forum. You can post here and (usually) not be subject to abuse and aggression. That's down to Marco and the mods..:thumbsup: