PDA

View Full Version : Matrix M-Stage Headphone amp/Pre-amp. F.S.

hornucopia
12-06-2016, 09:02
MATRIX M-STAGE headphone amp/ Pre-amp. NOW SOLD!!

My first steps into dedicated head amp was to get this, after much research. It's a great sounding headphone amp, with adjustable gain settings that will drive most headphones very well with great quality. If it wasn't my desire to have just one box by my bedside, I'd still be using this. I also used it as a Pre-amp. Now I have the last NOS iDecco in the world (?) it's no longer needed here
If you have an evening free, check this string....http://www.head-fi.org/products/matrix-m-stage
for info. Pics? Well, it's a long black box with gold lettering. No damage or scratches-I look after my stuff!

£60, inc postage to UK.-or collect for £55.

Chris in Bristol

hornucopia
12-06-2016, 17:35
Now Sold.

Marco
12-06-2016, 18:02
Hi Chris,

Glad you sold your headphone amp. However, next time remember to include pictures of anything you're selling, otherwise your ad(s) will immediately be removed, as this comment simply isn't acceptable and amounts to taking the piss:

Pics? Well, it's a long black box with gold lettering. No damage or scratches-I look after my stuff!

I don't care how well you look after your stuff, mate, it doesn't negate you from obeying the rules!

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?41128-Current-rules-for-selling-in-private-classifieds(please-read)

Marco.

Lawrence001
12-06-2016, 20:01
To be fair to Chris this was a copy and paste from his wam ad (where pics are not mandatory) and presumably the comment was aimed at potential buyers rather than mods, and not intended to be rude.

Marco
12-06-2016, 20:06
Fair enough, Lawrence, but that's the danger of being lazy and just copying and pasting... When you're selling stuff, you need to be aware of which forum you're placing an ad on in the first place, and observe their rules accordingly ;)

Marco.

hornucopia
14-06-2016, 21:32
You're both right. No rudeness meant to the site-I DID copy/paste it without thinking. Should have remembered about pics on here-which are easier to do than elsewhere (I don't have a 'cloud' facility for pics)
Pax. C.