PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

25x
09-06-2016, 09:25
Good Morning everybody.
Iīm a new member here but actually reading through the forums since some months. Found this really nice forum when searching for informations on a certain DAC.
Interested in good music since young age so treated my fatherīs gear in the beginning. Later bought all the usual Yamaha, Onkyo, Sony gear and was happy with this, well until I discovered the more high end stuff.
Bought most of my current stereo setup around 1999 with some tweaks on cables etc. through the next years. Dynaudio speakers, early lindemann amp, TEAC 25x CD. The 25x also is where my screen name is based on. Same VRDS CD clamping system as the more expensive Esoteric series.

Latest addition was a Chord 2Qute just two weeks ago and I really love this one. Also working on a Raspberry Pi2 with Hifiberry Digi+ now. Still looking for perfect power supplies and building the Pi into a nice enclosure, more looking like hifi gear.
Cheers

walpurgis
09-06-2016, 09:28
Hi Gunther. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here.

Tell us what music you like listening to.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

struth
09-06-2016, 09:44
Welcome Gunther. Nice to have you join. I hope you enjoy the forum. The teac is a nice unit:)

25x
09-06-2016, 14:30
Thanks for warm welcome. Yes will enjoy the forum, found some interesting discussions so far and to me this forum is different to others.
Regarding music I could listen to a lot of different stuff. Actually my favourites are anything good rock music but I listen also to folk, good pop music, instrumentals. I like voices, certain instruments etc.
If someone knows streaming radio "Radio Paradise" I like most of their songs.
Operas, reggae and hip-hop is not my cup of tea.

Barry
09-06-2016, 18:22
Welcome to AoS Gunther

Enjoy the Forum
Barry