PDA

View Full Version : FS: ifi nano iDSD DAC/Amp

brucew268
04-06-2016, 14:53
SOLD
A lot of mobile DAC/Amps put the primary design focus into the Amp and less into the DAC design. The nano iDSD on the other hand puts its best focus into a well designed and refined DAC with a quality stable, low noise amp that works well with IEMs and less demanding headphones. Every time I get set to sell it, I listen and again am impressed with its refinement and quality. Its nuance increases again when running from its internal battery, and increases again when the laptop is running from its own battery, and increases again when the laptop is properly connected to earth. (Laptop circuits have a virtual earth and are not connected to earth unless you do it separately.) A rubber o-ring is usually kept on the volume pot for an easy touch. I now have two DAC/Amps that fill the same role in my setup, so I'm offering this one for sale.

Its internal battery has good capacity and can run from that or from USB power. It can be used with a mobile device for a completley mobile setup, or it can anchor a desktop setup, wither for IEMs, headphones, or driving active speakers from the RCA outs, or even acting as a preamp or USB to SPDIF converter.

USB input. Analog outs: stero RCA or 3.5mm headphone. SPDIF out. PCM, DSD, and DXD natively with BurrBrown chipsets.

Includes all the bits that come in the box. Excellent condition.

SOLD
£110 delivered in UK or W. Europe. +Postage if elsewhere.

struth
04-06-2016, 14:58
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160604/3f4455c484c8894ad7e59bb2e3dcd3b7.jpg

Very flexible unit that... Good price too..glws