PDA

View Full Version : BIEBER.... I know I shouldnt...... but !!!

take5
30-04-2016, 14:12
I know, I know......................... I know !

Ive tried to give myself a talking to. Ive gone through hell. Ive tried to deny it.

But, its no use. I like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSIR210mRg

It just hits the right spot in many areas, for me.

Its simple. Basically vocal and guitar. No heavy production.

when the vocal harmonies come in, it is nice, simple, and works.

It grooves. I like that. it could work with an acoustic duet, down the pub and if the groove is there, I would enjoy it equally.

I dont really like his vocal quality, but it works here and he is on the groove. Nice job !

I love the simple little melody played on trumpet. especially, when the line is then harmomised. Nice !!

I like the harmonised ending/out.

So, Im not going to rush out and buy his next offering. But if my 14 year old happens to play some more pop like this, I may gave it more attention.

Arkless Electronics
30-04-2016, 14:56
I know what you mean.... It was written by Ed Sheeran though which is probably why it's good. I have had some very odd looks from mates when saying "actually the new Bieber song is pretty damn good"! I expect it to be a not repeated one off.... The rests shite!

Justjon
30-04-2016, 14:59
You're not alone, it's actually a good song. Mainly I suspect because of Ed Sheerans input.

*runs away and hides from the AOS lynch mob :ner:

dantheman91
30-04-2016, 15:05
This one catches me out when driving....humming along its a decent tune though would not buy the new album though :nono:

Macca
30-04-2016, 15:33
And here's me thinking just yesterday when it came on the radio what an irritating song it is.

Nothing against Bieber, if he did a good album I'd buy it.

Not holding my breath though.