PDA

View Full Version : Hello From The Netherlands

Marcella
26-04-2016, 16:37
Hi everyone. Great to be a member of this Forum. I hope to share a lot about Highend Speakers & (Tube) Amplifiers.

After several Mark Levinson, Threshold, Audio Net, Audio Research pre & power amps. The only factory build devices in my system are the Audio Research DAC8, and Music Hall 11.1 Turntable with Denon 103R. The Pre, Phono, step-up, Power amps and speakers are own DIY projects.

Cables Interlink & Speaker are all Audio Note.

Speak to you soon.

Have a great day,

regards,

Marcella

paulf-2007
26-04-2016, 18:42
Welcome Marcella, I look forward to discussing those very things. Tell us more about your set up,

trio leo
26-04-2016, 19:00
Hi Marcella,
Welcome to the AoS from me, tell us about your system and what kind of music you like, got any photos?, lots of like minded folk on this friendly forum

Enjoy your music :)

cheers Al

struth
26-04-2016, 19:15
Hi Marcella; good to have you join. Sure you will enjoy the forum

The Black Adder
27-04-2016, 09:14
Welcome to AOS, Marcella.

Sounds like a very interesting system you have. Hope to see some pics of it in the gallery soon. :)

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Hope you enjoy.
Josie :)

walpurgis
27-04-2016, 22:36
Hello Marcella. Welcome to AOS.

You've certainly owned some interesting equipment. If you have any DIY projects going at the moment, we'd be interested in seeing what you are working on. The Drawing Board section is dedicated to projects.

There is also a Gallery area for photos and pictures of your system would definitely be appreciated.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Floyddroid
30-04-2016, 15:47
Hi Marcella and welcome. be great to see some pictures of your speakers and amps.
Welcome Marcella, I look forward to discussing those very things. Tell us more about your set up,