PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

Jane
18-04-2016, 10:33
Hello

My partner who has recently died was a hi-fi fanatic, and in his will he has asked me to sell his equipment to pay his debts.
Here are the details of the hi fi:
CD player is Shanling CD-T300 Omega Drive
Speakers are Horning Agathon Ultimate
KR Audio VA340 300BXL Integrated Amplifier
Kimber Kable Monocle XL 4foot single Termination WBT 0644-0645 SN: 02F 6387 (according to box they came in)
Kimber Kable Monocle XL 12foot single Termination WBT 0644-0645 SN: 02F 6386
There’s also the equipment rack which it all fits on. Plus packing crates

If you know how I can sell this equipment all in one lot, I shall be most grateful.
I live near Newark not far from the A1 road.

I have photos but am not experienced in this kind of thing, so please be understanding.

struth
18-04-2016, 10:51
First let me sympathise.. I know what your going through. As for selling the equipment i would check on ebay for previously sold items in advanced and then tick completed. Put the basic info in like shandling cd t 300 and see what they have sold for. That will give you a guide Jane.
If you wish to sell in our private classifieds then a brief description and picture plus a price would be needed. If you have a smart phone then use the tapatalk app to upload pics straight to the sales thread. Very easy to use.

If you have any difficulties then contact a mem er of the mod team. I wish you well.

walpurgis
18-04-2016, 10:56
Hello Jane. Sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm sure we can help you out. The appropriate section for sales is 'Private Exhibitions'.

You will need photo's. We can help with those. And you'll need some idea of pricing. Members may be able to advise or comparing eBay prices and checking dealer offers could also be useful. I'd say private sellers usually aim to sell, probably at around two thirds of dealer asking prices.

The equipment is easier to sell in separate lots. People tend not to buy complete systems.

Geoff.

Spectral Morn
18-04-2016, 18:13
Very sorry for your loss :(

Welcome to the forum, wish it was under better circumstances.