PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Michell Gyrodec

The Chronicals
15-04-2016, 08:11
Looking to possibly move up for the proverbial food chain in turntable ownership.

Anyone have a newish Gyrodeck they are wanting to move on for a fair price?

Please drop me a pm.

The Chronicals
19-04-2016, 09:06
bumpt

bob4333
20-04-2016, 18:52
Those that have them don't let them go lightly (as I guess you may be finding..........).

I sold one back in 2009, bought another makers sprung TT :doh:, missed the Gyro so much that I bought it's bigger brother. Easy to set up and once set they stay set.

Sorry, I'm not helping very much am I?

PS: There's one here although the Bronze / Gold may not be to everyone's liking http://2ndhandhifi.co.uk/product/michell-gyro-dec-turntable/

Good people to deal with though and move stock fairly quickly so may be worth keeping an eye. Great Phono and Cart you have BTW.

Good luck with the search.

Bob

daytona600
20-04-2016, 22:38
have one due in next week for a trade in , not new approx 20years old
fitted with a Audiomods Series Five Micrometer Tonearm & Ortofon Quintet Black

The Chronicals
21-04-2016, 12:11
Those that have them don't let them go lightly (as I guess you may be finding..........).

I sold one back in 2009, bought another makers sprung TT :doh:, missed the Gyro so much that I bought it's bigger brother. Easy to set up and once set they stay set.

Sorry, I'm not helping very much am I?

PS: There's one here although the Bronze / Gold may not be to everyone's liking http://2ndhandhifi.co.uk/product/michell-gyro-dec-turntable/

Good people to deal with though and move stock fairly quickly so may be worth keeping an eye. Great Phono and Cart you have BTW.

Good luck with the search.

Bob

Thanks for the link Bob, got one sorted now off a lovely forum member, so should be up and running in a week or so hopefully if all goes to plan :)

Ah yes, could never change the Nagaoka for the world, went through so many till I find this. Sublime.

have one due in next week for a trade in , not new approx 20years old
fitted with a Audiomods Series Five Micrometer Tonearm & Ortofon Quintet Black

Think I am sorted now,cheers anyway but thats a nice tone arm!