PDA

View Full Version : Hello

jonners
17-04-2008, 14:30
Hello everyone. Not sure how I found my way here - probably via the Technics SL1210 which I just bought to resurrect my vinyl. :) I'm interested in digital too - I've just ordered a Crystal DAC evaluation board to play with.
Happy listening to all, John.

Marco
17-04-2008, 15:27
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum :)

There are losts of SL-1210 discussions here (and there liable to be more in the future ;)) so have a good look through and give us your opinions!

Regards,
Marco.

jonners
24-04-2008, 09:21
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum :)

There are losts of SL-1210 discussions here (and there liable to be more in the future ;)) so have a good look through and give us your opinions!

Regards,
Marco.

Thanks for the welcome. I must say I'm very impressed with the SL1210. I've got it wall mounted, with a cheapo AT110E, and it's very quiet and involving. It's pretty much as it came at present, apart from the addition of a possibly rare antique that I found lurking amongst the LP sleeves - the W.H. Smith Antistatic Turntable Mat! I'm using it to good effect on top of the rubber Technics one.
Regards, John

Filterlab
24-04-2008, 09:31
Hi John and welcome, you've found the right place mate, Marco quite likes his SL1210 I understand. ;)