PDA

View Full Version : Ad removed until user learns how to post pics!

Mikeandvan
07-04-2016, 15:06
{See title} - Admin.

Marco
07-04-2016, 15:24
Hi Mike,

The rules are that you need to embed pictures of items for sale on the thread concerned. Links to pictures on hosting sites is not acceptable. Please amend this ASAP, or I will have to delete your advert. You have until 6pm this evening to do so.

Cheers.

Marco.

Mikeandvan
07-04-2016, 19:29
Hi Mike,

The rules are that you need to embed pictures of items for sale on the thread concerned. Links to pictures on hosting sites is not acceptable. Please amend this ASAP, or I will have to delete your advert. You have until 6pm this evening to do so.

Cheers.

Marco.

How do I get pics url???

Marco
07-04-2016, 19:40
You need to use Photobucket or Imageshack, see instructions here: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?34611-****-A-simple-step-by-step-guide-showing-how-to-include-pictures-in-your-ads-****

Please read them and do what is necessary. Ta :)

Marco.

struth
07-04-2016, 19:47
you should be able to add them as attachments if you are on a pc.... when replying click on advanced at bottom the in new message area up top there is a paperclip. click that and in that box click on add file that should let you browse and add from your pictures on pc. failing that if they are on a phone or tablet you could use 2Tapatalk" app. it will let you put pics straight into your post.
or you can get a free account with the likes of photobucket and upload pics there, and then to your post.

there are several threads about it and its not really any worse than doing it in ebay or gumtree

Marco
07-04-2016, 21:32
Indeed. It's not exactly rocket science, Mike. You shouldn't have started advertising things unless you knew how to post the (mandatory) pics. Did you read these rules BEFORE posting your ad: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?41128-Current-rules-for-selling-in-private-classifieds(please-read)

I'll give you 24 hours to learn how to do it and fix this thread accordingly, otherwise it goes the way of the others you posted. Sorry, but rules are rules.

Marco.