PDA

View Full Version : Hello

baitrunner
26-03-2016, 10:52
Hi. My name is Lewis but everyone calls me lew and i am based in Redbridge Essex. I am a (getting on) self employed security installation engineer and looking forward to retirement. Hobbies include river fishing, football(watching only), darts and of course listening to music. Stuck in a time warp so mostly Late 60's and 70's rock and blues but do have a diverse collection, with vinyl still being my favorite medium. Been through a lot of box swopping but currently use my 30 year old lp12 / ekos 2 / lyra delos , a recently acquired quad 34 / 306 Ruark templars. Cd is via a naim cds2. Thanks if you have taken the time to read these ramblings. Lew

jollyfix
26-03-2016, 11:16
Hi Lew, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum.

struth
26-03-2016, 11:16
Nice obe Lew. Liked all those in the day myself.. Nice to have you join. I hope you enjoy the forum.

walpurgis
26-03-2016, 12:19
Hello Lew. Welcome to AOS.

I reckon that system of yours should sound pretty nice. Ruarks are good and the 306 should be great with them.

If you are planning any system changes please tell us what you may have in mind.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

hifinutt
27-03-2016, 17:35
welcome lew
you have had some nice kit in your time , loved the look of that modwright you had
enjoy aos