PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

easton379
14-03-2016, 23:07
Hello thanks for letting me become a member of this forum. The reason why I joined is that I found out I might be able to seek your help in locating 2 of the round 1" Tannoy badges as shown on this URL: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?40937-WANTED-Circular-Tannoy-badge

My setup consists of the Meridian 568 Surround Sound Processor and it's accompanying 562V.2 Digital Controller and Video Switching unit and Meridian 598DP DVD-A Player, HD621 Audio Processor, OPPO BDP-105 Universal DVD Player, 5 x PA7II Nakamichi Amps and Tannoy HPD speakers in custom cabinets. The Tannoys are arranged in 2 x HPD 15"s for each of the 2 front speakers, 2 more-1 each for the rear speakers, again 2 x 12" (1 each) for the side speakers and 2 x 10" for the center channel as well as an LFE subwoofer by Monitor Audio.

I mostly listen to Blues, Jazz and Classic Rock.

Regards,

Rick

struth
14-03-2016, 23:14
Welcome Rick. Another American joins the best forum :D

hope you find your badges, and hang around for the chat. if you can, pop some pics of your system in the Gallery section:)

walpurgis
15-03-2016, 00:09
Hi Rick. Welcome to AOS.

You have an interesting system there.

I have a pair of the Tannoy badges you mention, but unfortunately they are on my Tannoy speakers. Sorry about that. ;)

There's a possibility that somebody here may be able to locate some for you. Place a 'wanted' listing in the Private Exhibitions section. You may get lucky.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Spectral Morn
15-03-2016, 12:17
Welcome to AoS

The Black Adder
15-03-2016, 16:59
Hi Rick.

Nice to see another Tannoy user... :) Enjoy AOS.

Jo :)