PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Carby0
15-02-2016, 11:54
Well I don't know what happened I wrote a hello message and then it disappeared and made me log in again, so apologise if this now appears twice but a shorter potted hello second time around.

I've got a fairly old system that I bought when new and has just stuck with me - NAD amp, Sony CD, Q Deck player and some Monitor Audio speakers. backed up by some more modern WIFI bits like Bose speakers for when I want to listen away from the fixed system.

I'm not a hifi tech but have got to the stage of needing some advice and I'll post another thread about that.

Music wise its classic late 60s, 70s and 80s eclectic pop mixed with a later smattering of more recent artists and some classic music. So what you would expect Beatles, Abba, B52s, Bowie, Fleetwood Mac etc etc - leading onto Amy Winehouse, Amy McDonald, Moby.

walpurgis
15-02-2016, 12:22
Hi Caroline. Welcome to AOS.

Only one message here that I can see. :)

We have sections covering all aspects of Hi-Fi, so just find the area you need and ask your questions. If it's general, use Blank Canvas or if maybe you want to talk about record playing, that's Analogue Arts and so on.

I'm sure you'll find your way around.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

jollyfix
15-02-2016, 12:37
Hi Caroline, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum.

struth
15-02-2016, 14:02
Yesvwelcome aboard. Ask away .just look for the right section and open a thread. Enjoy

Lawrence001
22-02-2016, 20:50
Hi there Caroline please could you give more details of your kit, especially the MA speakers, I am quite fond of certain earlier models eg R952, 1200 and 1800.

Barry
24-02-2016, 19:11
Welcome to AoS Caroline,

Any questions just ask away - there are a lot of very knowledgable members here who will be happy to help you.

Enjoy the Forum

Barry

Carby0
24-02-2016, 19:18
Hi the speakers are MA R700, part of their R series.

I've popped a post in past masters and fidelity as I've got a tweeter problem I would like to sort out. I loved the sound of these speakers when they were fully working.