PDA

View Full Version : Viola Beach RIP

Spectral Morn
14-02-2016, 23:06
Young UK band and their manager killed in car accident in Sweden :(

Tragic.

Condolences to their families and fans, awful news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35574051

struth
14-02-2016, 23:14
seems they hit a barrier and went off a bridge. i hope drink wasnt inolved; such a waste

Spectral Morn
14-02-2016, 23:18
seems they hit a barrier and went off a bridge. i hope drink wasnt inolved; such a waste

Very sad Grant, young talented band, now we will never know what those young men could have achieved.

walpurgis
14-02-2016, 23:21
I'd never heard of them. Sad though. Shame for that to happen to anybody.

Spectral Morn
14-02-2016, 23:22
I'd never heard of them. Shame though. Shame for that to happen to anybody.

Nor I, just had a listen and there was great promise there for future material. Agreed awful.

Barry
14-02-2016, 23:37
I'd never heard of them. Sad though. Shame for that to happen to anybody.

Same for me - though I do wonder if it had been any other four people, would it have received the same coverage? Sad nonetheless.

struth
14-02-2016, 23:41
Same for me - though I do wonder if it had been any other four people, would it have received the same coverage? Sad nonetheless.

That is always the case when someone well known or in public eye etc dies. Alas, there are tragidies in the making going on all the time that get none but are none the less tragic; like my neighbour's daughter, which breaks my heart.

Spectral Morn
15-02-2016, 14:36
That is always the case when someone well known or in public eye etc dies. Alas, there are tragidies in the making going on all the time that get none but are none the less tragic; like my neighbour's daughter, which breaks my heart.

I know Grant, there are heartbreaking stories behind most front doors :(