PDA

View Full Version : another hello from california!

m0reilly
03-02-2016, 23:47
i'm michael, also from california. found this wonderful forum while looking for ideas re modding my recently acquired ja88D 09 (i like to tinker with everything). totally digital files atm, using my computer as transport, going into debt trying various r2r/sigma delta looking for the one (lol), still not realizing that that object of desire is never what it seems...oops, off track there :o
into either something totally trance inspiring or new soul/jazz trip hop, subs rattling the house. at 59, i have no 'classic' (genre free) loves i dote on, though have been caught singing along with 'she loves you' or 'what's going on' while at the wheel, and while i find the idea, at my age, of still wiggling my fingers in public, i do continue to bang around on my fretless basses, at home, at a very conservative volume.

walpurgis
04-02-2016, 00:06
Hello Michael. Welcome to AOS.

Why do you want to tinker with the Jungson? I've not heard one, but it's reckoned to be pretty decent. I'm sure members could come up with some ideas though. Start a thread in the Blank Canvas area and ask your questions.

Your music likes seem a bit like mine and I'm older than you (quite a bit :))

You'll find a lot to interest you here. So have a good look around and join in with the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

m0reilly
04-02-2016, 01:37
hey geoff, i'll do just that! i have fun doing it, nice when there is a sonic payoff, however small.

Barry
09-02-2016, 11:09
Welcome to AoS Michael,

Enjoy the Forum

Barry