PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Spain

farflungstar
28-01-2016, 21:15
Hi guys, I'm Adrian from Alicante in Spain. My system, at the min, is a modded Lenco 75, with upgraded everything and massive plinth, AT1100 tonearm and waiting for delivery of a Sigwaan/Elementum custom built 12" hybrid from N. Zealand. Cart is Allearts MC Boron 2, phono stage is Aurorasound Vida, volume control is Slage autoformers in copper but upgrading to silver, amps are Cary 805c's with shuguang treasure series 6sl7gs, 300bs, Psvane 845 T Mk2's. Cables are DNM, with Audio Note silver speaker cables and Audio Note ANe-spx silver wired speakers. Phew!

walpurgis
29-01-2016, 16:29
Hello Adrian. Welcome to AOS.

What music do you listen to?

You have some nice equipment there and you've made some interesting choices. I'm a fan of Lencos too.

Tell us what you make of the Slagle autoformers. Some system photos would be good for our Gallery section.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

struth
29-01-2016, 16:33
Yes sorry Adrian...ive missed this too. :spank::sorry: Welcome to the forum from me.. Hope you enjoy your self and join in the discussion etc.
Bet your getti!g better weather than me lol

Tom-Brown
29-01-2016, 16:35
Hola!!! Mate :) :) Que tal.......Good to see you over here Adrian the Longdog is getting played every day so far :cool: :cool: