PDA

View Full Version : Hi from sunny Bedfordshire

smartiepants
20-01-2016, 19:46
Just a quick hello from me, been directed over here from the SH forum while looking for info to upgrade my 1210 mk5 that I have had from new
Recently got myself a tube phono/pre amp, one of the Yaqin jobbies from China and very pleased with it so far

Got these running to a Copland integrated amp CSA-8

On the digital side I have a Copland CD player CDA 266 and running premium Spotify through a Chromecast audio using a Sony MDS JB930 mini disc as a DAC running through the tube pre amp

Speakers are kef reference 2

I'll post some pics later

struth
20-01-2016, 19:57
Welcome to AoS Grindley. Plenty techie users here so sure you will get plenty options.

enjoy the forum, and I will look out for the photos; Quite partial to Copeland stuff

walpurgis
20-01-2016, 22:21
Hi there. Welcome to AOS.

You've come to the right place for Techie info. I take it you've seen the Techiepedia in the Analogue Arts section.

That's a nice system you have. Why not bung some photos in our Gallery?

By the way. Do you have a name to add to your profile or do you just want to be called MG? We try to encourage the use of first names, as it keeps things friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

smartiepants
20-01-2016, 22:34
Hi there. Welcome to AOS.

You've come to the right place for Techie info. I take it you've seen the Techiepedia in the Analogue Arts section.

That's a nice system you have. Why not bung some photos in our Gallery?

By the way. Do you have a name to add to your profile or do you just want to be called MG? We try to encourage the use of first names, as it keeps things friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

MG is fine with me, my friends call me that for some strange reason the only person that uses my first name is my mother!!!

I'll get some photos up shortly and yes I have been through the techie info, I have a feeling this could get expensive

walpurgis
20-01-2016, 22:50
OK MG. Have fun here! :)

smartiepants
20-01-2016, 23:36
photos are up in the gallery