PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Jedburgh

Daisy5858
18-01-2016, 12:00
My name is 'Daisy' and I live near Jedburgh in the Scottish Borders, but I'm not Scottish. My main hifi system is depleted as I have been selling bits off. It was my late husband's passion - not mine, although I always appreciated the quality of sound from each 'new' setup as the years went by. I am here to glean information and help as I continue to sell many bits and pieces - I could be here for a few years!

struth
18-01-2016, 12:07
Hi Daisy. Hope you enjoy your time here. Pity your not intent on maybe keeping the best stuff for yourself but sure youuwill get some help if you ask in the right section

Daisy5858
19-01-2016, 09:15
Hi Grant.
Thank you for the welcome. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to maintain the quality of such Quad or Garrard types! I do have a question for the main forum though. Daisy.

jandl100
19-01-2016, 09:52
Hello Daisy & welcome.

Very sorry to hear of your bereavement.

Quad and Garrard hifi - very nice - there are lots of knowledgeable people here who I am sure will be happy to help and maybe even buy it themselves!

walpurgis
19-01-2016, 10:41
Hello Daisy. Welcome to AOS.

Sorry to hear you've arrived as a consequence of losing you husband. I'm sure we can make you feel at home.

We can certainly advise on the equipment you have. Perhaps some of should definitely be kept or kept together.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.