PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Please - Speaker stands 300 - 400mm Atacama SL series preferred.

rossman
09-01-2016, 13:02
I've been looking for a 2nd hand pair of stands for my JPW AP3s for a while now without success so I thought that it was about to ask if anyone here has anything suitable, especially as there doesn't seem to be any response from Orbscure at the moment regarding the pair that he had for sale last year.

I would really prefer a pair Atacama SL400 stands if possible but I will consider any good quality stands between 300 and 400mm. They also need to be black (unless very cheap). So, let me know what you've got available please.

Thanks

vinylspinner
09-01-2016, 13:22
Hello Paul,

I have a surplus set of Atacama SL400 stands but they are silver, shouldn't be too difficult to spray them black tbh.

Make me an offer if you wish.

nigel

rossman
09-01-2016, 19:38
Thanks for the offer Nigel, I'll wait and see if anyone else has anything suitable first. I responded to your earlier PM before I read this so I wasn't aware of it before I replied to it :doh:

dionisio
10-01-2016, 16:11
I have a pair of Atacama SL300 in Black that I'll be looking to sell due to an impending move. PM me if interested.

(They're currently sat underneath some lovely Yamaha NS1000M's that will also soon be up for grabs... but that's for a different thread).