PDA

View Full Version : FS: Original 1972 Deep Purple Machine Head LP

The Black Adder
19-10-2009, 19:19
Time to grow your hair and get groovin!

I have an original first press Deep Purple Machine Head LP for sale.

The vinyl is a lovely heavy gram probably 160g or 180g in M- condition, both sides. No scuffs and mirror like.

Side A TPSA 7504 A-1U GG - Mint -
Side B TPSA 7504 B-1U MA - Mint - (Stamper 'M' is difficult to read due to pressing but it looks like an M)

Label is on purple with the large white 'P' and shows very minimal spindle lines.

Plays and sounds wonderful, no jumps, bad pops or anything horrible. it had an OKKI NOKKI clean a few years ago and so could do another clean as I normally get them cleaned around this period but I'll leave that up to your judgement.

Outer sleeve is in Ex+ with only one corner slightly creased with a few laminate creases. Spine is totally ledgable and in fantastic condition. Garrod & Lofthouse gatefold.

Inner sleeve is the Harvest sleeve is in EX condition with advertisments of other Harvest albums.

Original inner Lyrics poster is in M- condition, with only one very small mark I have just noticed. It must have been very slightly trapped in the inner glue of the gatefold when it was new.

£85 +p&p which would be around £4.99 - Will be posted in a cardboard shipper with the vinyl taken out of the outer sleeve for protection.

Paypal only please!

Thanks!

Cotlake
19-10-2009, 20:37
Offers please!Thanks!

Sorry, can't go with this. Forum adverts should specify a price or there abouts. This is not an auction site.

Having said that I am seriously interested so post a price here, even PM me what you are looking for as I may well be able to meet your expectation or, as ever, put it on ebay and see what you can realise.

Regards,

Greg

Rare Bird
19-10-2009, 20:47
I've seen that go £150 & £200 in minto..

The Black Adder
20-10-2009, 10:36
Sorry, can't go with this. Forum adverts should specify a price or there abouts. This is not an auction site.

Having said that I am seriously interested so post a price here, even PM me what you are looking for as I may well be able to meet your expectation or, as ever, put it on ebay and see what you can realise.

Regards,

Greg

Price added Greg, soz mate... didn't realise.

The Black Adder
25-10-2009, 09:56
Price now £55