PDA

View Full Version : A quick introduction as a new member.

Soundwave Design
21-12-2015, 20:31
I just wanted to say hello as a new member.

I live in London and have a varied collection of equipment.

At the moment I am using a Garrard 301 in a "Slateage" slate plinth, fitted with a Sonik Sircle 12" modified SME tonearm and a Denon DL103 cartridge. a Hiraga step up transformer, Hiraga Le Monstre power amp and light resistor passive preamp.
Also use a McIntosh C26 preamp and an MC2505 power amp.
I also have a Garrard 401 in a self designed plinth.
Speakers include Leak 3090's and Impulse H2's

Valve amps: Luxman MQ70. Melody.

Present music favorites: Madelein Peyreux, First Aid Kit, Laura Viers, Ry Cooder, Nora Jones. Ray Lamontagne.
Hope to make more contact later.

Arkless Electronics
21-12-2015, 20:44
Ohhh Leak 3090's! very nice. hello.

Floyddroid
21-12-2015, 21:31
Hi Kridon

A big welcome to you. That sounds like a great system. I am sure some pictures would be welcome. Enjoy being part of AOL. They are a canny bunch here.

Arkless Electronics
21-12-2015, 21:34
Hi Kridon

A big welcome to you. That sounds like a great system. I am sure some pictures would be welcome. Enjoy being part of AOL. They are a canny bunch here.

How do you Know who his ISP is Steve? :D

struth
21-12-2015, 22:06
Its talk talk actually ;)

Welcome to AoS Kridon. I hope you enjoy the forum. Some pics of your stystem would be nice in the gallery.. cheers G

PS if you intend being a trade member then speak to Marco about it

walpurgis
21-12-2015, 22:22
Hello Kridon. Welcome to AOS.

You have some interesting equipment in your rather nice system. Some photos would be welcome in our Gallery section. They'd be appreciated.

If you have plans for any system changes, we'd like to hear about them.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Soundwave Design
22-12-2015, 11:24
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone,
It's good to get such a quick reaction.

Once I get to grips with uploading on the site I will send some interesting images.
In the meantime I wish everyone a good break and hopefully a chance to enjoy your music and equipment.

All the best
Kridon

petrat
26-12-2015, 10:14
Welcome! Your system(s) show a discerning approach to music reproduction :) Look forward to reading your thoughts on some of those components.

Eagle owl
30-12-2015, 07:02
Hello and welcome Kridon.

Geoff. :wave:

Lawrence001
03-01-2016, 14:54
Hi Kridon

I was going to finally introduce myself properly on here (I don't think I did when I joined but I may be wrong) and I noticed your post.

I should add Kridon is a great guy and has some rare and wonderful equipment, but I do think his Impulses would sound better if they had a bit more room to breathe and less valve amps/heavy plinths around them! You can stick those leaks anywhere and they will sound great though!

He also makes some top quality record/hifi accessories.

My turn now!

Lawrence