PDA

View Full Version : Audiospares ltd in Liquidation - stock to be auctioned

AlexM
10-12-2015, 22:13
Hi,

Not if this is the right place to post this, but I received the email below. It seems that Audiospares is being liquidated, and all of it's stock will be sold at auction on the 16th of December. There seems to be a web catalogue, and there will be a web auction and a physical auction on-site in Derby.

I'm sorry to see them go down - I've been a customer for years, and they were a great distributor. I thought this might be of interest to those in the vicinity, or others looking for bargain.

Full details here (http://www.johnpye.co.uk/project/public-auction-derby-audio-liquidation/?utm_source=flyer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=readmore&utm_campaign=audiospares)

Regards,
Alex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Pye Auctions Online auction : Audiospares Ltd

On Behalf of the Liquidators

Sale of Domain names to include www.audiospares.co.uk & www.audiospares.com
Wide range of Audio component stock, Racking, Linbins, Packaging Material, Handling Equipment & Office Furniture

Viewing Monday 14th December 10.00am to 3.00pm

Sale ends Wednesday 16th December 11.00 am

Collection Thursday 17th Friday, 18th & Monday 21st December

Contact Steve Weaver at steve.weaver@johnpye.co.uk for more information

Viewing and collections onsite at: Audiospares Ltd Unit 5 Stoney Cross Industrial Estate, Stoney Gate Road, Spondon, Derby DE21 7RX
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest YouTube Instagram

John Pye Auctions Copyright 2015 John Pye Auctions, all rights reserved.

For previews of current and upcoming auctions, viewing information and online bidding, please go to johnpye.co.uk