PDA

View Full Version : Been conscious here for years, now joining the train of love.

soles
06-12-2015, 08:28
Hello there,

I am Christoph. I live in small town in Tyrol, Austria. Music is my passion. I listen to very much all of it, except metal and rap/hiphop.

To give you an idea of some of my equipment: Pioneer DV 737, Panasonic BluRay BDT-310, Panasonic 42" Plasma TV. Home cinema Panasonic SA-XR15 with five Behringer Studio Monitors (B2031P). Sennheiser HD 800, Amperior, and other headphones. Different active studio monitors. Had a lot of things, panta re. Trying to keep things simple and smart.

Came here for Beresford discussions. Owned Bushmaster I and II, now Caiman MKII.

I own some musical instruments: studiologic piano, Yamaha and Allen & Heath mixers, nylon guitar, acoustic bass, Audix, Studio Projects microphones - a little playing for myself, and with friends.

Learned a lot here over the years, now joining the train of love. So, I say Hello!

Christoph

walpurgis
06-12-2015, 10:31
Hello Christoph. Welcome to AOS.

You have an interesting system. If you want to discuss Beresford equipment you have come to the right place, as I'm sure you know. :)

Tell us what music you listen to. There are quite a few musicians who are members here too.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Puffin
06-12-2015, 17:39
You're lucky. Once I got here I was rendered Unconscious and bereft of all signs of life.....Beeeep--------------------------------------------------------------------