PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AutrePensee
25-11-2015, 20:46
I feel a bit ashamed to say that I joined this forum to ask a specific question on HOw-TO.
However I will happily obliged to introducing myself in this welcome thread.

I have always loved music ever since my first kenwood stereo which i bought myself when i was 13. The thing was always on as long as I was in the room. Years later, I have moved on to being accustomed to good earphones (Shure SE-215) and mid-bottom speaker setup, with usually a 5.1 logitech analog surround system. This changes now and that is why I am here!!!

Thank you everybody

Light Dependant Resistor
25-11-2015, 20:55
Hi Autre
Welcome to the forum, there are similarly many of us who enjoy headphones
and love music.

Please ask your how to question, I am sure it will be answered thoughtfully

Cheers / Chris

CageyH
25-11-2015, 20:57
Toulouse eh? Dodgy place. :wave:

Welcome.

walpurgis
26-11-2015, 10:17
Hello Autre. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what music you listen to and what changes you may have in mind for your system.

Headphones are popular, so if you want advice just ask questions.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

CageyH
26-11-2015, 11:40
I have to admit it's an unusual name?
Do you go by any others?

struth
26-11-2015, 11:46
He wrote kouka ...

Welcome Autree.. Hope you find your answers

Barry
26-11-2015, 18:04
Welcome to AoS Autre,

If you have any "other thoughts" just let us know. We have several members here who use headphones, who, I am sure will be happy to help you with your enquiries.

What sort of music do you like to listen to?

Enjoy the Forum
Barry

AutrePensee
26-11-2015, 21:29
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am very happy with my current pair of headphones, the SE215. They have great passive sound isolation and a beautiful sound!
AS for the type of music i listen to, I'd say everything except country. Rock, Old Rock, Indie, Classical, Blues, Jazz, Pop...

My question is more about my living room and house setup. So I will post my question in the A/V Studio forum.

See you guys there!