PDA

View Full Version : ol silver arm lift

KONDO
25-11-2015, 19:23
hi,the arm lift on my ol silver has no resistance,so i bought new arm lift,can anyone tell me how it comes off,i thought the metal plate on top with cut outs on each side which i think will let me tap it round anti clockwise and it should screw off,a pal thinks it comes off from underneath,arm is on deck so cant see under arm lift,thanks charlie

Sondekker
25-11-2015, 20:10
I've always found Mark Baker at Origin Live very helpful with questions about his products. If no-one else here knows the answer to this question I would just give him a ring and get an answer you can be certain of. As a long term user of OL's various products I normally find it is Mark himself that answers most phone calls.

John

Spectral Morn
25-11-2015, 20:45
hi,the arm lift on my ol silver has no resistance,so i bought new arm lift,can anyone tell me how it comes off,i thought the metal plate on top with cut outs on each side which i think will let me tap it round anti clockwise and it should screw off,a pal thinks it comes off from underneath,arm is on deck so cant see under arm lift,thanks charlie

Charles, ring Mark Baker and ask.

KONDO
25-11-2015, 23:01
Charles, ring Mark Baker and ask.

hi,thanks guys will take your advice,charlie