PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Techie SL PG series CD Player

dantheman91
15-11-2015, 20:01
Hi Guys

My SL 490 died last nightarted skipping on each disk i tried :steam: so on the hunt for another i would like to try a 590 Budget not much unfortunately looking to spend £25+ P+P :D What you got anything considered other then the techies Pioneer PD Stable platter? Willing to spend for for a pioneer of course as their not cheap.

rubber duck
16-11-2015, 17:22
Why not clean the laser and rails?

agk
16-11-2015, 18:52
Dan there was a Pioneer stable platter deck in a shop near me for £45 with remote. Hang fire until Saturday if you can and I shall nip down and check it out. I'm happy to buy it and post it on duder.

dantheman91
16-11-2015, 20:05
Dan there was a Pioneer stable platter deck in a shop near me for £45 with remote. Hang fire until Saturday if you can and I shall nip down and check it out. I'm happy to buy it and post it on duder.

Hi Andrew

Sure let me know and we might be able to arrange something i might need a spare stable platter anyway so let me know the modal ASAP and will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers
Dan

jandl100
17-11-2015, 08:36
I've a 490 doin' nowt. :)

dantheman91
17-11-2015, 08:56
How much you looking for Jez?

The Black Adder
17-11-2015, 09:06
Have you tried cleaning the lens with a dry Q-Tip? - Might just be some dust.

Audio Al
17-11-2015, 09:14
How much you looking for Jez?

Who is Jez :scratch:

The Black Adder
17-11-2015, 09:31
Jerry I presume.

jandl100
17-11-2015, 10:05
I presume so, too.
A fairly common diminutive for Jerry. That's cos he knows I'm little :D

The £25 + P&P you suggested at #1 sounds OK.

Just have to find a box for the thing. :scratch: - and a day when I'm 'in' for the courier. :scratch:

I don't suppose you'd fancy a leetle trip to Jerry Towers? ;)
-- wrap your lugholes round the MBLs for a bit, they are pretty decent - I'd even supply some pizza. :lol: ... and you could have the player for £nowt if you're saving me the hassle. :thumbsup:

dantheman91
17-11-2015, 19:39
Why not clean the laser and rails?

Seems too of done the trick. :) for the time being.

dantheman91
17-11-2015, 19:42
I presume so, too.
A fairly common diminutive for Jerry. That's cos he knows I'm little :D

The £25 + P&P you suggested at #1 sounds OK.

Just have to find a box for the thing. :scratch: - and a day when I'm 'in' for the courier. :scratch:

I don't suppose you'd fancy a leetle trip to Jerry Towers? ;)
-- wrap your lugholes round the MBLs for a bit, they are pretty decent - I'd even supply some pizza. :lol: ... and you could have the player for £nowt if you're saving me the hassle. :thumbsup:

Hi Jerry

Sounds good mine is currently working again but if i can buy this sometime early next week as a spare i will take it? I think you place is a bit of trek from bournemouth correct me if i'm wrong.?

Cheers
Daniel

jandl100
17-11-2015, 19:47
Hi Daniel

140 miles each way, according to the AA route planner. 5 hours round trip. ... but a free CD player! :)

Courier ... :hmm:
Yeah, Hermes is doable with their pickup points so I don't have to stay in and wait for the boogers to turn up.

dantheman91
17-11-2015, 19:54
Hi Daniel

140 miles each way, according to the AA route planner. 5 hours round trip. ... but a free CD player! :)

Courier ... :hmm:
Yeah, Hermes is doable with their pickup points so I don't have to stay in and wait for the boogers to turn up.

Hi Jerry

In the my current position it's not possible for me to make the trip unfortunately as much as the MBL's look :stalks: I wouldn't risk it in my current car. :steam:. I think its a VERY much underrated CDP its blown my Pioneer M CD Changer in the water :eek:.

Thanks Again Chap

jandl100
17-11-2015, 19:57
Hi Jerry

In the my current position it's not possible for me to make the trip unfortunately as much as the MBL's look :stalks: I wouldn't risk it in my current car. :steam:. I think its a VERY much underrated CDP its blown my Pioneer M CD Changer in the water :eek:.

Thanks Again Chap

OKey dokies.

PM me your name & address and I'll get it on its way sometime this week. :)