PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from sunny Oxfordshire...

jemhayward
13-11-2015, 13:17
Just joined AOS today, though I've looked in many times. I'm active on PFM under the same username.

System:
Wandboard based Squeezebox using Triode's SOA distro.
Audiolab MDAC L2 "Toy" Lakewest modified.
EAR Yoshino 890 power amp.
Martin Logan Summit speakers.
For vinyl, Linn LP12 with Naim Aro, Zu Denon DL103 with ESCO modifications, and Tiger Paw arm lift.
Naim Prefix (K)
DIY TTPSU using the "Meldano" programmable AC controller, feeding a Project 18v AC motor. 2x24v for Prefix.
Meridian 221 ADC feeding into DAC.

Software:
Approx 1000 LPs, 1000 CDs (all ripped), and increasingly, Tidal - about 400 playlists.

Musical tastes: Some classical, some Jazz, lots of world music, folk, rock, dance... everything really. Listening to Onehotrix Point Never, and some Simon and Garfunkel today...

Inspiration: WOMAD festival, Cropredy Festival, local bands, Radio 3 Late Junction and Radio Paradise.

walpurgis
13-11-2015, 14:59
Hi Jeremy. Welcome to AOS.

You have some nice equipment. Feel free to put some photos in the Gallery, they're always appreciated.

If you have plans for any system changes, tell us about them. We like to hear what people have in mind.

As I'm sure you're aware, every aspect of Hi-Fi is covered here, so you should find plenty to interest you.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

trio leo
13-11-2015, 15:58
Hi Jeremy,
Welcome to the AoS from me, nice to welcome another vinyl spinner to this friendly forum.

Enjoy your music :)

cheers Al

Eagle owl
16-11-2015, 14:00
Hello and welcome Jeremy.

Geoff. :wave: