PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Fireworks

Audio Al
05-11-2015, 23:32
Well I am pleased 2 say this year I have heard hardly any :) , even tonight very few :), may get them Saturday as its wet tonight :(

CageyH
06-11-2015, 06:37
No fireworks here either.
Not even seen a Guy Fawkes dummy either!

Oldpinkman
06-11-2015, 07:25
No fireworks here either.
Not even seen a Guy Fawkes dummy either!

You need to wait for 14 July. Bonfires are banned at our new house. Garden waste has to be taken to the local recycling. No more smokey washing!

brian2957
06-11-2015, 07:29
Yup , pretty quiet here too . Think they're keeping them for the new year :)

CageyH
06-11-2015, 07:42
You need to wait for 14 July. Bonfires are banned at our new house. Garden waste has to be taken to the local recycling. No more smokey washing!

And August 15th for the village fair from which my wife originates.
Another bonfire for the "feu de Saint Jean" around the 21st June.

struth
06-11-2015, 08:46
It went on here all bloody night

Marco
06-11-2015, 09:27
Pretty quiet here last night - just the odd pop and bang, all over by 10pm, which is the usual... In my experience, the amount of noise generated by fireworks on Guy Fawkes night, outside of organised professional displays, is directly proportional to the amount of 'zoomers'/oiks there are in the local area, indulging in such nonsense! :eyebrows: ;)

Marco.

struth
06-11-2015, 09:39
Pretty quiet here last night - just the odd pop and bang, all over by 10pm, which is the usual... In my experience, the amount of noise generated by fireworks on Guy Fawkes night, outside of organised professional displays, is directly proportional to the amount of 'zoomers'/oiks there are in the local area, indulging in such nonsense! :eyebrows: ;)

Marco.

Tbf most of it was comingvfrom the industrial estate opposite which as crow and rocket flies is damn close. Back in the day it was the Plessey works but is now lots of small units most of whom dont work at night so its open to the morons to have fun or do their drugs deals.

Marco
06-11-2015, 09:50
It would've been fun putting a rocket up their arses! ;)

I simply can't understand the point of it all, unless you're about 4... Utter banality in the extreme. You're literally watching your money go up in smoke!! :doh:

Marco.

Joe
06-11-2015, 13:10
Much fewer round here too. It was raining quite hard last night though, so maybe they're being saved for the weekend.