PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Dublin

johnnysvit
14-10-2015, 14:36
Hello everyone! Finally I have decided to join this forum!
My setup consists of a pair of Monitor Audio GS20, Parasound P7 used as a stereo preamp with balanced outputs into Parasound A23 (driving high frequencies) and Vincent SP331 (driving low frequencies). I stream music and movies via Apple TV into Beresford Cayman with Gator upgrade. My BK Monolith Plus DF deals with extra lows.
My music preferences vary depending on my mood, from classical to black metal. I prefer to listen to heavier and faster stuff on my desktop setup comprising of Philips X2 (excellent) driven with Racoon SG300 hybrid DAC/amp. The source for both setups is Audirvana Plus 2 on Macbook Pro.
I had a long road with different equipment and now I think I'm pretty happy with what I have. The upgrade is inevitable, it's a never-ending journey and I love it :)

struth
14-10-2015, 15:52
Welcome Igor. Hope you enjoy the forum. as for upgrades, well we all do it..... Its a filthy job but it could be worse.:eyebrows:

Spectral Morn
14-10-2015, 17:38
Welcome to AoS Igor

Regards Neil

walpurgis
14-10-2015, 17:54
Hello Igor. Welcome to AOS.

Interesting system you have. If you do have plans for any changes please tell us. We like to hear what people are doing.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here. We cover every aspect of Hi-Fi.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

johnnysvit
14-10-2015, 20:52
Thanks you guys for the replies. I'm sure I'll have a great time here!

Barry
21-10-2015, 18:17
Welcome to AoS Igor.

Enjoy the Forum

Barry