PDA

View Full Version : I/C Nagra IV-L Proffesional Portable MonoTape Recorder

ashleyhsimons
12-10-2015, 21:43
Hi All,

I'm thinking of selling one of my Nagra tape recorders, it is the mono IV-L portable model in excellent condition. I bought this about 4 years back from an Thames Television sound engineer. This machine has not had a hard life as it has always been used in Thames TV's editing suite and became surplus to needs when they lost their broadcasting franchise. All features work and I have used it too record and play back local, semi pro jam sessions. It is in a very clean and I would say almost in pristine 9/10 condition. The quality of build is like a Swiss watch and as robust as a tank. The recorder comes with lots of accessories which I have not used, including an unused leather carrying case and is stored in a larger robust flight case. The plastic cover, pinch wheel, recording heads and battery compartment are in 1st class condition.

I'm thinking I would accept £550 + postage for the IV-L and accessories. I have lots of photo's, PM me with your email address if you are interested. I'm very happy for you to audition before buying, I live close to Stratford upon Avon.

Ashley

ashleyhsimons
15-10-2015, 18:08
bump, price reduction £500

Ashley

ashleyhsimons
20-10-2015, 14:17
bump

ashleyhsimons
02-11-2015, 13:10
bump

Bump

ashleyhsimons
25-11-2015, 14:21
Hi, my Nagra is still up for sale. I'm open to sensible offers. The recorder is in 1st class condition, it will not disappoint.

Cheers

Ashley

ashleyhsimons
28-11-2015, 13:31
Weekend bump