PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pair of Art Audio SUT's

worrasf
12-10-2015, 15:36
I bought these off Geoff (Walpurgis) a few months ago to use while my Croft headamp was being upgraded.
Now I have it back I don't think I will have a use for them anymore and I can use the funds to help pay for the tonearm rewire I have just ordered from J7 :eyebrows:

I was planning to use them with my Quad 33/303 but I'd need to change the tonearm cable and can't be arsed. :zzz:

Anyway, unashamedly I hereby copy & paste Geoff's original advert and photies - hope it's not (c) Geoff :rolleyes:

"A pair of rather scarce Art Audio SUTs for low output MCs in good condition. I have no data on these, but they've worked well with every MC I've tried, including Goldring Eroica LX, Denon DL-103R, Ortofon MC25FL, Technics EPC-305MC and four different ZYXs. The sound quality is excellent. The new price is in excess of £400."

While I had them they did indeed sound very good - totally quiet, excellent bass weight and control and very musical presentation. They sound way better than the uber expensive Dynavector SUP 200 SUT I used to own.

I'm asking what I paid for them which is £220 inc p&p (to mainland UK).

Currently on eBay at £240 so AoSers get a 10% discount

Please PM me if interested.

Hopefully, Geoff will confirm bonafides if required

Steve

walpurgis
12-10-2015, 16:23
Yes. I owned these for a few years and was well pleased with the sound quality. My best mate also uses a pair with a ZYX R50 Bloom to great effect. They are cheap for the performance capability on offer!

worrasf
17-10-2015, 10:27
Bump

worrasf
07-11-2015, 14:21
Bump