PDA

View Full Version : 1980's synth music

Ironperry
05-10-2015, 17:53
Hello all and nice to meet fellow music fans. I was excited to find this forum as I have just re-discovered the audiofyle in me. I dug out my old system thinking to sell it but have realised the beauty I fell in love all those years ago. My set up is a set of Ryod Edens with exposure 15 amp Lynn basik deck (never had the money as a teen to go buy the Sondeck though am now considering :) and a Denon 1420 CD. The Denon tape deck has been plugged in as I have no tapes to play, and what is this huge receiver from Sony! Anyway I have been listening g to Vinyl for the first time in almost 10 years, much of it is 1980's synth music. I have a little issue in that one of the beautiful Eden speakers is bust, am going roses if I can buy another, any advice would be great. Thanks Matt

walpurgis
06-10-2015, 09:07
Hello Matt. Welcome to AOS.

So you're reviving your interest in Hi-Fi? Well you've come to the right place to ask questions.

Tell us what music you listen to and what plans you may have for your sound system.

If you've a problem with your Royd speakers. Start a thread in the Blank Canvas section and describe what's wrong. I'm sure you'll get advice.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

hifinutt
06-10-2015, 17:59
welcome , I just love synth music and john dyson is one of the masters from that era

Haselsh1
06-10-2015, 18:17
A welcome to you to this superb forum. I just love the music of Cabaret Voltaire.

Eagle owl
11-10-2015, 09:01
Hello and welcome Matt.

Geoff. :wave: