PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Tonearm Cable with Din Connector

Sondekker
30-09-2015, 18:42
I'm looking for a decent tonearm cable with din plug at one end and a couple of phono's at the other.

mad-moon
01-10-2015, 12:05
is this the type of tonearm cable you are after John??

http://www.extremephono.com/images/Ref1.JPG

image taken from web for reference only..

Sondekker
01-10-2015, 16:17
Yes Alan,

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks also for your PM's regarding the Rega DAC.

John

mad-moon
01-10-2015, 16:56
Yes Alan,

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks also for your PM's regarding the Rega DAC.

John

There is a vast array of these on that auction site..ebay..most of them are pretty good gear...But now there is an image up of what you require..there might be someone on the forum who has something for you...come on chaps...someone must have something in the spares box..

Sondekker
01-10-2015, 18:14
Alan,

Thanks for your comments and your further PM. As it happens, I am well aware of the myriad of choice 'on that auction site' and am prepared to make a purchase if needed. My reason for posting here and on a couple of other forums was that I am also aware that the miniscule signal a moving coil emits is such that it can take forever for a cable to burn in (if you accept such a thing happens) and so purchasing a decent used one can have achieved much of this already. Had a couple of replies elsewhere but would welcome any other offers.......? You know the sort of thing....someone has one of those super dooper cables with high end connectors that originally cost the earth and now they only want fifty quid for it! :-)

mad-moon
02-10-2015, 12:07
Ah right I see the problem...yes burn in would take a long long time....good luck with your search...I'm sure something will turn up..
Alan,

Thanks for your comments and your further PM. As it happens, I am well aware of the myriad of choice 'on that auction site' and am prepared to make a purchase if needed. My reason for posting here and on a couple of other forums was that I am also aware that the miniscule signal a moving coil emits is such that it can take forever for a cable to burn in (if you accept such a thing happens) and so purchasing a decent used one can have achieved much of this already. Had a couple of replies elsewhere but would welcome any other offers.......? You know the sort of thing....someone has one of those super dooper cables with high end connectors that originally cost the earth and now they only want fifty quid for it! :-)

Sondekker
02-10-2015, 16:21
Just agreed the purchase of a suitable used cable so no longer looking thanks