PDA

View Full Version : CD (pardon my french)

talisman2
23-09-2015, 15:22
I usually have a 'blast on a Wednesday night (and perhaps a can of eeeer coke??) and I was wondering if I might have a CD night for a change? . is it legal and who do I see for permission ??(I promise to go back to vinyl on Saturday ) 'honest guv'

Idlewithnodrive
23-09-2015, 15:27
If you wish to wear ladies clothing that is your choice.

What you do in your own house on a Wednesday night is nobody's business but your own.

Macca
23-09-2015, 15:38
It's not legal but it has been decriminalised.

Unlike the coke....

PaulStewart
23-09-2015, 16:48
It's not legal but it has been decriminalised.

Unlike the coke....
:rofl:

All sounds a trifle SEEDY to me :lol:

talisman2
23-09-2015, 19:44
:rofl:

All sounds a trifle SEEDY to me :lol:booooooooooooooom booooooooooooooooom

talisman2
23-09-2015, 19:48
only kidding !! listening to Annie Lennox "Nostalgia" (on vinyl of course) bloody fanbloodytastic !!!

struth
23-09-2015, 19:56
One of my favorites that. Got the vinyl and cd

Michael loves music
24-09-2015, 09:42
Aha new album cast in steel is amazing

Us-&-Them
17-10-2015, 22:21
Saw Aha on their farewell tour a few years ago at the NEC - excellent!!!! Didn't think they'd reform but, I dont mind as long as the new music is good, although the first album Hunting High and Low would take some beating !!!!

It'll be nice to hear a talented pop "band" again; instead of 4/5 kids (probably assembled by some music mogul) prancing around on a stage, pretending to feel their own crotch with microphones strapped to their ear and calling themselves a "band" even though they haven't even got an instrument in their possession between them!!!! I think the word "group" might be a better word although that wording is for on here - my wording outside of this forum would consist of some tasty expletives !!!!