PDA

View Full Version : How much !!!!

Audio Al
20-09-2015, 04:14
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-1971-Akai-Reel-to-Reel-Cassette-Tape-Brochure-Collectors-Item-/121739391116?hash=item1c583bb08c

For something given away free :eek:

Firebottle
20-09-2015, 05:56
Speakers are well positioned aren't they :eyebrows:

walpurgis
20-09-2015, 09:57
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-1971-Akai-Reel-to-Reel-Cassette-Tape-Brochure-Collectors-Item-/121739391116?hash=item1c583bb08c

For something given away free :eek:

Brochures are fetching serious money these days.

I just happen to have a big pile of rare seventies and eighties ones sitting around doing nothing. May be worth selling a few.

struth
20-09-2015, 10:46
Ive got one of the mf a1000 thats getting rarer by the month. Also still got the handbook for one.

Barry
20-09-2015, 10:59
If any of you guys would be willing to scan the promotional literature you have, it would be most welcome. The scans would be placed in 'The Knowledge' under 'Scans'. We are interested in promotional literature, brochures, advertisements and user handbooks.

Thanks

walpurgis
20-09-2015, 11:34
If any of you guys would be willing to scan the promotional literature you have, it would be most welcome. The scans would be placed in 'The Knowledge' under 'Scans'. We are interested in promotional literature, brochures, advertisements and user handbooks.

Thanks

I'll see what I can do. I know I have stuff that simply will not be available elsewhere.

Audio Al
20-09-2015, 11:55

Thanks

Is it legal ?

PaulStewart
20-09-2015, 12:16
Is it legal ?

In some cases yes, as the copyright holding companies have gone and their assets not been passed on. In this case the item is an "Orphan work". However, should anyone, even AoS wish to publish them a licence is necessary from the Copyright Hub as set up under the Interlectual Property Office is necessary. If the item is still copyright and the holder is known, then even if the item is out of print, it is illegal to copy or publish without permission.

The Black Adder
20-09-2015, 18:04
I really love that lounger.... now 'that' would be worth a bomb these days.

PaulStewart
20-09-2015, 19:26
In 1970, my dad had our loft converted into a man cave/music room, with Hi-Fi low lights, a bridge table he played chess on and those loungers and chairs with a round glass coffee table from Heals in Tottenham Court Road, a very up market furniture store in those days. All that is left is now is the bridge table, which my brother has. The lights where designed and made in Cornwall by Benny Sirota of Troika pottery. I sold them in an auction for quite a lot last year :) having just ordered a new sofa for my listening room, I wish I still had the Heals' furniture.