PDA

View Full Version : marantz pm66se KI

emanresu76
17-09-2015, 14:43
hi all, I have been looking up info online about my pm66se KI sig and you lot seem to know what you are talking about. I was looking at maybe upgrading the amp or replacing it. but today it appears to have gone a little tits up, it switches on but does not click 2-3 seconds after doing so and as such I have no sound, but all the LEDS seem to be working on the front. what would you suggest. im also running a Marantz cd6005, and a connected via the tape out I had a JVC A-S5 integrated amp, powering my vintage syncom tested speakers by bose, the pm66se KI is powering my Kef Iq3's id finally filled my flat with some lovely sounds as I was able to increase the base on my syncom speakers which were floor standing as the kef's seem to be more direst with their sound so were out in front, (they also look a lot nicer than the syncoms, but looks aren't everything) I don't want to throw my pm66 away as it has done me well over the years

walpurgis
17-09-2015, 14:56
Hi Mark. Welcome to AOS.

This is the 'Welcome' area. So could you tell us a bit about yourself and your music and Hi-Hi interests.

I suggest you visit the Blank Canvas section and place your questions there. It's the correct place and everybody should see them.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Marco
17-09-2015, 20:45
Yup, proper introduction please, Mark. Use the other threads here as a template for what's required. You're joining a genuine audio community, not simply a 'faceless bulletin board', so a little effort is required, in order to become a part of it :)

Marco.