PDA

View Full Version : Interconnects

vinyljunky
13-09-2015, 17:17
Wanted a pair of lo capacitance rca interconnects 1m in length preferred :D

mad-moon
13-09-2015, 17:38
1 x pair Nordost Blue Heaven ..1mtr in box..excellent condition...£50.00 posted...any good?

or..you are close enough to collect...

vinyljunky
13-09-2015, 17:49
Alan had nordost spm interconnects they had loads of detail but very trebly and bright not a big nordost fan thanks for the prompt response have you any other interconnects going spare ps I could collect no probe I work in gateshead

RichB
13-09-2015, 17:53
Alan had nordost spm interconnects they had loads of detail but very trebly and bright not a big nordost fan thanks for the prompt response have you any other interconnects going spare ps I could collect no probe I work in gateshead

Since you've got A40s I'd suggest some SSC from NVA. Return them in 30 days if you don't like them.

There's a lot of divided opinion on here about them, some like em some don't, but you heard them in my system yesterday and it's a synergy thing I reckon.

mad-moon
13-09-2015, 17:53
Not at the moment...I could use some myself really...what is your budget??..

RichB
13-09-2015, 17:56
Worth paying Alan a visit anyway Steve to hear his Roksan Darius. Smashing they are:eyebrows:

mad-moon
13-09-2015, 17:58
hahahahha...cheeerz rich...but they are rather good...I must say..
Worth paying Alan a visit anyway Steve to hear his Roksan Darius. Smashing they are:eyebrows:

vinyljunky
13-09-2015, 18:36
Ooh had better not might be tempted to purchase a said roksan darius and there wouldn't be any funds left to purchase a certain icon pre a good idea for art of sounders would be to offer two years interest free finance on all forum purchases 😜 ps rich your system yesterday had plenty of detail on offer nice smooth treble good bass not over powering so I may try Mr dunns interconnects

RichB
13-09-2015, 18:53
I don't think Alan would ever sell his Darius but if he ever did, you'd have to get behind me in the queue.