PDA

View Full Version : Good afternoon from Faversham...

AJB
11-09-2015, 14:50
Hi all - Andy here - joined a couple of hours ago...

The System:
Pink Triangle PT Anniversary/SME Series IV/Benz Micro Wood SL/Ortofon T10, Heed Obelisk Si II Phono/Obelisk PAS/Obelisk X2/CanAmp, Celestion A3, Theta Pearl CD Transport/Progeny DAC, Nytech CT206, Apple iPod Touch 64Gb, Sony WM-D6C Professional, Sennheiser HD600s

The Music:
Raised in the 70's on a diet of Classical Music, Rolling Stones, Joan Armatrading and lots of Prog Rock I've since developed a taste for all that is a little left-field - This includes Philip Glass, Cocteau Twins, Spiritualized, Stereolab, Dead Can Dance, Steve Reich, My Bloody Valentine, Ballet School, Cheatahs, The Cure, Seefeel - you get the idea. Without music there's no doubt I would not be here...

Regards all,

Andy ;o)

Barry
11-09-2015, 14:56
Welcome to AoS Andy,

Nice mix of gear you have there, and a commendably broad taste in music too. :)

If you feel like posting some photographs of your system, that would be great. We love looking at Member's systems.

Enjoy the Forum

Regards
Barry

walpurgis
11-09-2015, 14:57
Hi Andy. Welcome to AOS.

You got some nice stuff in your system. Do you have any plans for changes?

You'll find every aspect of Hi-Fi is covered here, so I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you.

Feel free to post system photos in the Gallery section, they'll be welcome.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Eagle owl
12-09-2015, 06:47
Hello and welcome Andy.

Geoff. :wave:

Tarzan
12-09-2015, 10:00
Hello Andy and welcome-mmm PTAnni:youtheman:

Saber
12-09-2015, 23:05
Hi andy, welcome to the forum, some great ppl on here, I'm in Kent myself over in Herne bay. :)

Eisener Bart
13-09-2015, 08:13
Andy, welcome! :)

AJB
13-09-2015, 10:22
Thanks guys - will post some piccies after I've taken a few, will need to work out how to actually post them though...

No plans for changes (Yet) - should point out that all cables are AudioQuest as they have a hell of a synergy with Heed amplification...

Andy ;o)

Sovereign
13-09-2015, 10:32
Welcome Andy from me just up the road in Maidstone